3DR Hurricane – Altera Arria 10, Tegra K1 GPU
The 3DR Hurricane module can be used in combination with other 3DR-compatible boards to add parallel processing power to a system. The Tegra K1 GPU delivers nearly 300 GFLOPS single precision peak per TK1-SOM and the Arria 10 delivers an additional 1333 GFLOPS. A 2-link, 2GB Hybrid Memory Cube connects to the FPGA providing an aggregate memory bandwidth of 60 GB/s.
- FPGA: Altera Arria 10, 10AX115U3F45I2SG with 2-link, 2GB hybrid memory cube. Arria 10 capable of 1333 GFLOPS
- Provides 3D connectivity via PCIe, LVDS, and SerDes with 214.2 GB/sec of bandwidth available per module
- Employs on board current limiting circuitry and fused temperature monitoring chip
- Additional I/O support available via gigabit Ethernet, JTAG, and USB-to-UART
- Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) port support TCP/IP + 2 HDMI + TCIs