Effective December 26, 2018
Who we are
Colorado Engineering Inc. (CEI) is a private, woman-owned small business established in 2003. It develops and produces hardware, software and system solution technologies. Its headquarters in Colorado Springs, Colorado, includes engineering and production facilities. CEI supplies COTS hardware and software, as well as tailored solutions, working directly with government agencies and for commercial prime contractors, offering quick turn, innovative solutions with lower cost and higher quality while minimizing risk. CEI leads or partners on new radar systems, software and hardware projects, including leading edge efforts in MOSA applications, reconfigurable RF, THz EM propagation modeling, and associated remote sensing system development. CEI’s website address is: https://coloradoengineering.com. Visit our about page to learn more or contact us by phone: +1-(719) 388-8582 or mail: 1915 Jamboree Drive, Suite 165, Colorado Springs, CO 80920, USA.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
CEI has disabled the comment section of its Website.
CEI has disabled the ability for the public to upload media files.
CEI implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of its customer information when you enter, submit, create an account and/or access your personal information. CEI’s contact forms collect only the information necessary to either process an online transaction or provide requested information and collects/stores only the information that is shown on the screen. Specifically, the content forms on CEI’s contact, product and home pages securely collect and store the following information related to your inquiry: name, company name, product name, email, phone, city, state, country, and reason for inquiry. The content form in CEI’s online store securely collects and stores the following information related to your transaction: product(s), quantity(ies), shipping class, first name, last name, company name, country, street address, city, state, postal Code, phone, email and shipping information (if different). Our online payment gateway, Stripe, securely collects and stores only the information necessary for your online transaction: credit card number, expiration date, security code, name on card, and billing address.
If you have an account and log in to this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts them. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, CEI will also set up several cookies to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
CEI has instilled the use of the following programs on its Website, which collect user data anonymously: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Facebook Pixel. CEI shares e-commerce information for shipping purposes only.
Who we share your data with
CEI will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties or without your consent, except as set forth below. CEI shares your personal information with certain trusted third parties, defined below, who assist in operating CEI’s services, conducting its business or providing services to you that you have requested, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with any court order, law, or legal process; enforce our policies for the services or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. Additionally, CEI may transfer all personal information in its possession to a successor organization in the event of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy or other sale of all or a portion of its assets. Finally, CEI may disclose information for purposes disclosed at the time you provide such information, or with your consent or at your direction.
CEI may derive information from your personal information that is not personally identifiable to you. For example, CEI may aggregate certain information regarding use of the services it provides so that your usage of those services is not discernible from the aggregate usage of the services. CEI may use and share with third parties any such information that it derives that is not personally identifiable to you.
- Akismet Anti-Spam: https://automattic.com/privacy/
- Breadcrumb NavXT: https://mtekk.us/privacy-policy/
- Child Theme Configurator: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- Classic Editor: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- Download Monitor: https://www.download-monitor.com/privacy-policy/
- Download Monitor – Ninja Forms Extension: https://www.download-monitor.com/privacy-policy/
- Extension Works Framework: http://www.extensionworks.com/privacy-policy/
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP): https://exactmetrics.com/privacy-policy/
- Insert Headers and Footers: https://www.wpbeginner.com/privacy-policy/
- Ninja Forms: https://ninjaforms.com/privacy-policy/
- PixelYourSite: http://www.pixelyoursite.com/terms-and-privacy
- Regenerate Thumbnails: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- Smush: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- Storefront Powerpack: https://automattic.com/privacy/
- Stripe WooCommerce AddOn: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- The Events Calendar: https://theeventscalendar.com/privacy-policy/
- The Post Grid: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- Title Toggle for Storefront Theme: https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy/
- Ultimate Social Media PLUS: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore: https://updraftplus.com/data-protection-and-privacy-centre/
- WooCommerce: https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy/
- WooCommerce Blocks: https://help.github.com/articles/github-privacy-statement/
- WooCommerce FedEx Shipping: https://automattic.com/privacy/
- WooCommerce Product Documents: https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy/
- WordPress Importer: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- WP Fastest Cache: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- WP-Optimize: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
- WP-SpamShield: https://www.redsandmarketing.com/privacy-policy/
- WPBakery Page Builder: https://wpbakery.com/privacy-policy/
- Yoast SEO Premium: https://yoast.com/privacy-policy/
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
How long we retain your data
For a user that creates an account and/or makes a purchase on CEI’s website, the personal information provided is stored in your user profile. All users can view, edit, and delete their personal information by logging into their account. CEI website administrators can view and edit some of your account information, including purchase information and billing/shipping information. This information will only be updated as needed, and only with the knowledge and permission of the customer. Account passwords are only available to the user. Customer information is retained indefinitely by CEI for administrative purposes or until a user requests its removal.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you may request an exported file of the personal data that CEI has collected and stored, including any data you have provided. You may also request that CEI erases any personal data that is stored. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Requests for removal may be sent by completing and submitting the online contact form found on CEI’s home and contact pages or linked here. Alternatively, you can contact CEI by phone: +1-(719) 388-8582 or mail: 1915 Jamboree Drive, Suite 165, Colorado Springs, CO 80920, USA.
Where we send your data
- Offsite company storage facility
- Onsite company networks
- Web-based database: https://www.salesforce.com/company/privacy/
- Off-site, dedicated private server: https://www.liquidweb.com/about-us/policies/privacy-policy/
How we protect your data
CEI’s Website uses various security measures to keeps its customer data safe, including HTTPS, which signals the browser to use an added encryption layer of SSL/TLS to protect the traffic.
What data breach procedures we have in place
CEI’s website is hosted on a secure, dedicated private server. While the event of a breach is highly unlikely, these events can and do occur in today’s highly technical world. Therefore, CEI will promptly inform you of any and all incidents involving your customer data. CEI is committed to help you identify and respond to security or privacy events without delay and with all available information. CEI will notify national authorities of serious data breaches within 72 hours of detecting a breach.
What third parties we receive data from
CEI does not contract with any third parties regarding customer information.
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
CEI does not employ the use of automated decision making or profiling.