CAES AT&E WILL translate your ideas into robust, deployable products.
Since 2003, the CAES AT&E team has implemented over 50+ complex board designs, 20+ system designs for commercial, industrial, automotive and military markets – land, sea, air and space. During this time, AT&E has gained significant expertise in manufacturing and production solutions. Utilizing contract manufactures for PCB fabrication and assembly, AT&E can support high-volume manufacturing support and production of sub-/systems, RF, analog, and digital solutions.
- Manufacturing Support & Production
- Contract Manufacturing (CM) Management & Quality Testing
- Component Selection, Production Cost Analysis & Schedule
- Component Sourcing & Acquisition
- Trusted Source of Supply Analysis
- Netlist, BOM & Artwork Generation
- Test Fixture Design, Support & Training
- Custom Tooling Design & Support
- Packaging & Dropshipping
MANUFACTURING & PRODUCTION SERVICES
- High-Bay Area for Large Scale Systems
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- RF, Analog, Digital, Analog & Mixed-Signal Designs
- Environmental Testing – Temperature & Humidity
- Vibration & Shock
- 3rd Party Certification Support
- FCC, UL, etc.
- Test Fixture Design & Implementation
- Complex Testing
- Commercial, Industrial, Automotive & Military Markets