Kromium 1 will take your next 24 GHz radar design to market quickly and easily. The built‐in patch antenna includes three switchable transmit and receive beams, with a total Field of View (FOV) of 100°.
Equipped with Infineon’s BGT24MTR11 transceiver and XMC microcontroller, and optimized for energy efficiency with an ARM Cortex – M4, 32‐bit processor core, Kromium 1 has plenty of processing power to support advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms. Let Kromium 1 be the gateway to your next 24 GHz radar design!
The iScan Radar Series brings high frequency radar technology to small form factor platforms. The iScan Radar Series was designed for land, sea and air environments where size, weight and power are critical. Equipped with extensive capability, such as steerable beams and digital beam forming, the iScan radar systems provide superior performance for tasks such as range, speed and RCS measurements, target tracking, collision avoidance, occupancy sensing and much more. With 24, 60 and 77 GHz options, the iScan Radar Series is an excellent option for your next radar application.
- Smart City
- Smart Home
- Room Occupancy
- Target Tracking
- Collision Avoidance
- Speed, Range and Angle Measurements & More!!!
- Accurate speed & motion measurements
- Angular resolution (3x 30° Beams)
- TX sample & RX injection ports
- I/O headers
- USB to PC interface
- Sensors: temperature, humidity, Barometric pressure, ambient light and proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope, smoke detector, microphone
- Digi Xbee socket (interchangeable)
– Cellular: LTE-Cat 1, LTE-M, 3G
– Bluetooth and more!
- Onboard Memory