Kromium 2 - 24 GHz Fixed Beam Radar
Kromium 2 can take your next 24 GHz radar design to market quickly and easily. Packed with extensive capability, Kromium 2 outperforms its competition in tasks, such as range, speed and RCS measurements, target tracking, collision avoidance, occupancy sensing and much more. Kromium 2 has a total Field of View (FOV) of ±36.5° AZ, ±8° EL. Equipped with Infineon’s BGT24MTR11 transceiver and XMC microcontroller, and optimized for energy efficiency with an ARM Cortex – M4, 32‐bit processor core, Kromium 2 has plenty of processing power to support advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms. Choose Kromium 2 for your next 24 GHz radar design!
Request a Quote
- Accurate speed and motion measurements
- TX sample and RX injection ports
- I/O headers
- USB to PC interface
- Sensors: temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, ambient light and proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope, smoke detector, microphone
- Digi Xbee socket (interchangeable)
– Cellular: LTE-Cat 1, LTE-M, 3G
– Bluetooth and more!
- Onboard memory
– 16 MB