Intel® Agilex™ FPGA PCIe Accelerator Card
- Intel Agilex FPGA w/ quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 provides up to 40% higher performance or up to 40% lower power for next generation FGPA based applications
- Three slot support for DDR4 DIMMs
- PCIe Gen 4 provides double the throughput of PCIe 3.0 for ultimate data transfer
- 4x QSFP+ 12.5 GB/s (1x 50 GB/s) provides high-speed front panel IO
- QDR-IV 19.2 GB/s provides high-speed RAM for the ARM Cortex-A53 processor
- USB Blaster for easy configuration and system management
- Optimized Board Support Package (BSP) and source
- OpenCL BSP coming soon!
Vortex is designed to take on today’s data-intensive computing problems by incorporating Intel’s next-generation Agilex FPGA, DDR4 and plenty of high speed I/O. With the OpenCL support included in the Board Support Package (BSP), Vortex can now be easily programmed without the need to dive down into complicated Verilog or VHDL code.