Enhance your application with FPGA processing, increased I/O, data recording, additional sensors and hardware, and more. The iScan Expansion Module provides advanced functionality to bring your prototype to market quickly! Equipped with Intel’s Max 10 FPGA, the iScan-E-M10A provides up to 50K LEs which can be configured to accelerate DSP and processing. Choose the iScan-EM10 to add enhanced capabilities to your next radar development platform!
The iScan Radar Series makes rapid prototyping of high-performance radar quick and easy. Utilizing a modular architecture, CEI’s iScan processor, expansion and antenna modules can be mixed and matched to create a customized development platform. iScan is equipped with extensive capability, such as MIMO, steerable beams and digital beam forming and provides superior performance for tasks such as range, speed and RCS measurements, target tracking, collision avoidance, occupancy sensing and much more. iScan antenna modules are available in 24, 60 and 77 GHz options, making the iScan Radar Series an excellent solution for your next application.
- 3×4″ PCB ~0.865″ tall
- MAX10 FPGA (10-pin MIPI connector JTAG programming header)
- 32 Mb SRAM
- 4-wire SPI header with 3.3 V access
- FX3 SuperSpeed USB controller with USB3 type-B connector
- Dual ADCs (ADAR7251 with 16-bit resolution at 1.2 MHz)
- Smart city, home and security
- Aviation and guidance
- Detection and search
- Target acquisition and tracking
- Speed, range and angle measurements