If you love engineering, then you will love working at CAES AT&E! We are looking for passionate-minded individuals just like you!
Colorado Engineering Inc. (DBA CAES AT&E) is one of the fastest growing hardware and software design engineering companies in Colorado and is rapidly becoming known as the go-to source for difficult solutions throughout the industry. CAES AT&E offers competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package in one of the most challenging and fast-paced areas of advanced technology development. AT&E’s team is enriched by professional and personal diversity. Its open area work environment promotes free and innovative thinking while capitalizing on personal and professional growth for everyone.
AT&E is seeking a highly motivated Associate Electrical Design Engineer for new product development and product improvement projects to support a multi-disciplinary team. This includes design, analysis, and all aspects of project engineering work. Associate Electrical Design Engineers must be able to accept guidance from Senior Engineers. CAES AT&E offers weekly onsite training in addition to educational assistance.
- Positive, self-motivated, and ability to work within a team of engineers.
- Willingness to learn all phases of product development from inception through production (architecture, design, programing, debug, test, and documentation.
- Knowledge of at least one and a desire to learn several of the following areas: hardware, software, FPGA design, Digital Signal Processing, and other areas of electrical engineering.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering is a must.
Desired Qualities and Experience
- Experience in electronic product design (PCB, layout, software, firmware (VHDL)).
- Experience with test equipment (oscilloscopes/meters/logic analyzer).
- Willingness to take a design from concept to production.
- Knowledge of high speed digital and/or analog design.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and other aspects of electrical engineering.
- Use of Altium tool set.
- Systems Engineering experience is a plus.
- Prior military should also be prepared to provide a copy of their DD-214 upon completion of a successful interview process.
- U.S. Citizenship is REQUIRED for all positions at CAES AT&E.
- Applicants with recommendations and/or referrals through network are preferred.
- No third-party applications.
- CAES AT&E is an equal opportunity employer.
Colorado Engineering hires exclusively on a case-by-case, professional-to-job basis, and only after a careful and thorough vetting process has been carried out by all CAES AT&E management staff members.
CAES AT&E employs only the highest caliber people the industry has to offer. Its team is deeply committed to promoting a can-do attitude using cross-training and opportunities that are both personally and professionally challenging and rewarding. This philosophy has attracted an extraordinarily talented and experienced cadre of winning team members. AT&E’s environment and culture foster innovative thinking and promote high levels of participation by everyone to continuously strive to improve its superior work processes and ethics.
If you feel the time is right for you to become a member of AT&E’s highly professional and success-orientated team, apply now!
Along with your complete resume, please include a cover page with a brief personal bio, professional experience, relocation details (if necessary), and the reasons you would like to join the Colorado Engineering team.
Some of CAES AT&E’s exceptional employee benefits include:
- Fully paid medical insurance
- Education assistance
- Fully stocked kitchen
View the full list below.
- 11 paid holidays
- 10-20 paid vacation days, dependent on years of experience
- Company-paid medical health care plan for employees and families
- Company-paid basic dental health care plan for employees and families
- Company-paid vision health care plan for employees and families
- Company-paid short and long-term disability for employees
- 401K plan with matching employer contributions
- Company-paid life insurance for employees
- Company-paid sick leave, military leave, and jury duty
- Company-paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance for employees
- Education assistance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Complementary monthly in-house massages by licensed therapist
CAES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of CAES to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. CAES will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
CAES is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please contact CAES Careers and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.