Quickly create an up converter, down converter, Heterodyne amplifier, or a variety of RF systems using this reconfigurable RF system demonstrator. In minutes, you can design a circuit, simulate it, realize it in hardware, and see how it performs on your lab bench. Then quickly redesign however you’d like – try a different filter, add an amplifier block or notch out a spur – and see the results instantly.
Not quite what you need? Need a custom version? CEI can tailor an RCRF solution for you in 2 to 4 weeks. Academic bundles available with NI AWR Microwave Office included. Contact us to learn more.
- Wireless communications systems
- Test and measurement
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Proprietary wired/wireless communication systems
- Frequency planning
- Radar systems
- EW, ECM, ESM and other RF and microwave systems
- Reconfigurable RF system demonstrator lets you specify your RF circuit, simulate it, then instantly configure it in hardware.
- Connect to a signal generator and spectrum analyzer, then change your design and see the RF effects in real time.
- Design is simple — drag desired components from the component library and drop them onto the screen.
- Design Check software (included) lets you know whether the device can create the system you’ve drawn.
- Design, simulate, synthesize and configure the device without ever leaving AWRs VSS window.
- Save your designs to share or work with later.
- Hardware device can be programmed and reprogrammed as often as you like.
- Device configuration is non-volatile even when removed from the design workstation. The device maintains your design when powered back on.
- Design-to-device fidelity is ensured by internal modeling, error detection and positive acknowledgement architecture.
- Design, simulate and test in minutes in NI AWRs VSS window
- Test unlimited designs with no board re-spins
- Almost 20,000 configurations
- Drag and drop user interface using NI AWRs VSS window
- Ideal for: RF labs, test and measurements, and University RF courses
- “How To” CD included
- Development of component specifications
- Algorithm development
- Creation of modulated signals
- Co-simulation with circuit tools
- End-to-end simulations
- Predicting wireless conformance tests
- Hardware-in-the-loop simulations
- Hardware module implements 39 selectable RF components in five stages, including one pass-through for each stage.
- Stage 5 contains a band reject filter with software tunable center frequency.
- Six SMA Connections: RF input and output; connections out to an external circuit and back in; LO input to sum mixer; and LO input to diff mixer.
- Uses AWRs VSS software for data input and simulation.
- Includes component library, all DRC and Synthesis software and controller module.
- Non-volatile memory restores the last configuration on power-up or reset.
- Includes Users Guide and 6′ USB cable to connect the designers PC to the RF-FPGA.
- Most on-board components operate around 70 MHz, 811.5 MHz, or 1960 MHz.