The Jetson TX2 offers twice the performance and efficiency of the TX1. Memory and multimedia features have seen the largest upgrades. It includes 8GB of 128-bit LPDDR4 RAM at 58.3GB/s, or about twice the capacity and bandwidth of the TX1. There’s also 32GB of eMMC 5.1, which is also twice the capacity of the TX1.
Like the TX1, the TX2 offers a GbE controller, as well as 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth. Other continuing features include support for USB 3.0, micro-USB 2.0, SDIO, SATA, UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, and GPIO interfaces.
The X-Carrier Board is just 2″ x 3.5″ and doesn’t hold back on I/O!
The featured I/O includes 6x CSI-2 ports, HDMI 2.0, Micro SD Slot, SATA
2.0, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, 1Gb Ethernet, x1 and x4 PCIe Gen 2, 2x UART, 2x
SPI, 3x 12C, and an onboard IMU. Auto power up is built in!
*Includes Jetson X2 and CARRIER BOARD.
- Intelligent Factory Robots
- Commercial Drones
- Smart Cameras for AI Cities
- Enterprise Collaboration
- NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU with 256 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores
- Quad ARM® Cortex®-A57/2 + HMP Dual Denver 2/2 MB L2 Processor
- 8 GB 128 bit LPDDR4 Memory 59.7 GB/s
- 32 GB eMMC, SDIO, SATA Flash Storage
- Connects to 1 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 ac, WLAN and Bluetooth Enabled Devices
- 10/100/1 000BASE-T Ethernet
- 4K x 2K 60 Hz Encode (HEVC), 4K x 2K 60 Hz Decode (12-Bit Support) Video
- Power On/Off
- Force Recovery
- USB 3.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro AB (supports recovery and host model)
- M.2 Key E
- PCI-E x4
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Full-Size SD
- SATA Data and Power
- GPIOs, I2C, 125, SPI*
- TTL UART with Flow Control
- Display Expansion Header
- Camera Expansion Header
- External 19V AC adapter
- Standard 30 days
- Extended options available