Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/coloradoengineeq/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-spamshield/wp-spamshield.php on line 2033
The iScan Radar Series makes rapid prototyping of high-performance radar quick and easy. Utilizing a modular architecture, CEI’s iScan processor, expansion and
antenna modules can be mixed and matched to create a customized development platform. Equipped with extensive capability, such as MIMO, steerable beams and
digital beam forming, iScan provides superior performance for tasks such as range, speed and RCS measurements, target tracking, collision avoidance, occupancy sensing and much more. iScan antenna modules are available in 24, 60 and 77 GHz options, making the iScan Radar Series an excellent solution for
your next application.
Modular and Expandable
CEI’s iScan Modular Radar Architecture is designed to get your next radar prototype up and running quickly! The interchangeable antennas, processor and
enhancement modules make it easy to customize your development platform. Sold as kits or as individual modules, simply choose your preferred combination of
iScan modules, connect them together and get started! Three basic types of boards comprise the iScan architecture:
- Processor Module, or iScan-P, acts as the control center for the development platform.
- The optional expansion module (optional), or iScan-E, can be added to provide enhanced processing, sensing, and evaluation capability.
- Antenna module, or iScan-A, includes the RF transmitter/receiver and a variety of antenna options.
All three module types are designed to mix, match and stack! Custom solutions are available – contact CEI for details.
iScan-P- Processor Modules
Choose from state-of-the-art, commercial, industrial and automotive processors and microcontrollers that meet your application needs.
iScan-E- Expansion Modules
Expansion modules provide enhanced capabilities such as FPGA processing, increased I/O, data recording, additional sensors and hardware.
iScan-A- Antenna Modules
Select from a variety of antenna options including long, medium and short range, switchable, MIMO, and much more.
- High performance radar capabilities
- Spatial measurements
- Small form factor
- Multi-modal sensor configurations
- Multiple beam options
- Advanced digital signal processing
- 24/60/77 GHz frequencies
- Smart city, home and security
- Aviation and guidance
- Detection and search
- Target acquisition and tracking
- Speed, range and angle measurements
- Collision avoidance, assisted driving and more!