The 3DR–10GbE module provides two standard high-capacity interfaces for connecting 3DR computing-based subsystems to other equipment within a network. 3DR–10GbE is often used as a data plane in modular, open systems radar architectures and can also be used for real time data recording.
The 3DR–10GbE module provides connectivity through the main 3DR-FPGA-PPC module via the Z1 connector.
The board contains two Cx4 copper connectors and a Mellanox ConnectX-2. The Mellanox ConnectX-2 architecture supports Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI), providing both InfiniBand® and Ethernet network interfaces.
- Digital Radar Receivers
- Digital Exciter/Waveform Generation or Simulator
- Electronic Warfare
- Signal Intelligence
- Electronic Intelligence
- Supports Dual InfiniBand® /Dual 10 GigE (Copper)
- Onboard current limiting circuitry for board protection
- Two CX4 Copper connectors
- Mellanox Connect X-2
- Compatible with all 3DR computing modules
- Flexible Through-Board Cable Routing and Secure Spot-Tie Points
Standard 3DR Computing Microcontroller Interface
- Dual Microcontrollers programmable over SPI bus
- Controls power-on and power-down sequencing
- Monitors voltages and reports faults over I2C bus
- Monitors current, e-fuse shut-down, and reports over I2C bus
- Monitors board temperature over I2C bus (external sensor available)
- On board EEPROM for Data Storage and logging (write protect available)
- Two RS-232 debug ports