CEI is seeking a motivated Supportability Engineer highly experienced in the Supportability Analysis process to optimize system availability and life cycle cost.
Colorado Engineering Inc. (CEI) is a Woman Owned Small Business located in Northern Colorado Springs. Founded in 2003, CEI has become known by its government and commercial customers as a highly reliable, go-to source for high-tech hardware and software design engineering of COTS and custom solutions. CEI’s innovative approach and “out of the box thinking,” complimented by an exceptionally talented engineering team, enables it to create high-quality hardware, software, system, and subsystem solutions to meet customers’ toughest design requirements.
CEI is seeking a Supportability Engineer highly experienced in the Supportability Analysis process to optimize system availability and life cycle cost. The ideal candidate will perform supportability analysis and develop the physical support solution from S-Series Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) specifications and Logistics Product Data (LPD).
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA).
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA).
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA).
- Standard Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) tools including PowerLOGJ, COMPASS, CASA, and SLICwave.
- Life Cycle Management Software including OPUS, SIMLOX, CATLOC.
Desired Qualities and Experience
- S-Series ILS specifications.
- Advanced technical writing skills.
CEI employs only the highest caliber people the industry has to offer. Its team is deeply committed to promoting a can-do attitude using cross-training and opportunities that are both personally and professionally challenging and rewarding. This philosophy has attracted an extraordinarily talented and experienced cadre of winning team members. CEI’s environment and culture foster innovative thinking and promote high levels of participation by everyone to continuously strive to improve its superior work processes and ethics.
If you feel the time is right for you to become a member of CEI’s highly professional and success-orientated team, please send your resume packet to:
Human Resources Department
Colorado Engineering, Inc. (CEI)
1915 Jamboree Drive, Suite 165
Colorado Springs, CO 80920-5378
– or –
Click here to email
Along with your complete resume, please include a cover page with a brief personal bio, professional experience, relocation details (if necessary), and the reasons you would like to join the Colorado Engineering team.
- Prior military should also be prepared to provide a copy of your DD-214 upon completion of a successful interview process.
- U.S. Citizenship is REQUIRED for all positions at Colorado Engineering, Inc.
- Applicants with recommendations are preferred.
- Referrals through network preferred.
- No third party applications.
Colorado Engineering hires exclusively on a case-by-case, professional-to-job basis, and only after a careful and thorough vetting process has been carried out by all CEI management staff members.