CEI is hiring!
Click to learn more and apply for the following open positions:
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Commercial Business Development Manager
- Military Business Development Manager
Interested Candidates: Please send resume, references, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, telephone follow-ups are highly recommended.
*U.S. Citizenship is REQUIRED*
Our generous benefits package includes:
- 10 paid holidays
- 10-20 paid vacation days, dependent on years of experience
- Company-paid medical health care plan for employees and families
- Company-paid basic dental health care plan for employees and families
- Company-paid vision health care plan for employees and families
- Company-paid short and long-term disability for employees
- 401K plan with matching employer contributions
- Company-paid life insurance for employees
- Company-paid sick leave, military leave, and jury duty
- Company-paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance for employees
- Education assistance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Complementary monthly in-house massages by licensed therapist
Colorado Engineering employs only the highest caliber people the industry has to offer. Our team is deeply committed to promoting a can-do attitude through the use of cross-training and opportunities that are both personally and professionally challenging and rewarding. This philosophy has attracted an extraordinarily talented and experienced cadre of winning people to the CEI team. Our environment and culture fosters innovative thinking and promotes high levels of participation by everyone to continuously improve our superior work processes and ethics.